Wednesday, August 18, 2010

getting close..

not much going on in england today. more game day preparations-we got to practice on the "private" field this morning-and meetings. some down time and naps made the day quite relaxing.

we all got bikes! our liaison acquired the entire team a fleet of bikes-the new and doubly improved biker gang has reemerged since our 12 strong biker gang at residency. im pretty excited about riding my bike around campus, although my helmet doesnt look so great on my fro.

after watching zoolander-hilarious-im headed to bed to rest up for some pre-gameday rugby action. its almost friday!! : )

2 comments:

  1. I want to see a picture of you on the bike with the helmet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i think ive successfully hidden from the cameras when wearing my cool helmet that doesnt fit : P

    ReplyDelete