Monday, August 30, 2010

mask monday

this morning i rose from bed early again..this time i decided to do a little pampering-plucked a few eyebrow hairs (as ive learned i may have a unibrow making its way onto my face) and put on a face mask to keep the pimples away. a.english walked into the kitchen and after letting me know i had something white on my face asked why i was wearing a mask. i told her it was mask monday and asked her why she didnt know..the small chuckles in the morning are what get the day moving : )

anyway! my brain is tired and i barely remember what i did today. i think we went to the pool this morning..we def had a meeting and practice this afternoon. somehow i didnt eat enough before practice and was nearing hangry by the end (not a good place). my dear friend nathalie saved my life, twice, providing me sustenance via protein bar.

tonight was a chill night in the dorms. some alone time in my room followed by an attempt at watching team america while doing friendship bracelets brought my night to an end..im really just not good with funny movies. oh well..i tried.

i thought i was tired much earlier, but somehow i find myself lying awake in bed at a ridiculous hour unable to fall asleep..   : /

happy birthday emilie! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment