Saturday, January 7, 2012

the beginning..of the end

time has been flying since i was invited to san diego to train/play rugby full-time. it's still pretty crazy and unreal to me..and im definitely still in shock. of course i feel totally honored and privileged to embark on the journey of a lifetime. training at the olympic training center-near real 2012 olympic athletes-will be wild!

last night was my farewell karaoke bash with nyrc. i cried, naturally, but it was great to be with the team one more time : ) this week marks my last two days at work (many tears there as well). i cant believe im really leaving!

as for today-my new phone (thank you face-time!) is waiting for me in a box next to the bed and what feels like 70degree weather is waiting for me outside..what a day!

cheers for the return of the no legs no run blog (tyshawn: you're welcome)..i look forward to sharing this insanely amazingly crazy journey! : )

2 comments:

  1. This is not the end....it is not the beginning of the end....it is the end of the beginning.

    ReplyDelete