Thursday, May 9, 2013

London: Day 1 & 2

Welcome to London!

After going through Customs, being laughed at for having short hair and looking like a boy, and inhaling deep breaths of perfume lining the exit, we made it out into the fresh, cigarette smoke filled air of London! :)

We're staying at the Marriott. It's a nice hotel with soft beds, free wi-fi and a sweet gym/pool area. We've had a few practices, gym sessions and meetings over these two days. Today we took a short shopping trip to a sports store-fancy, I know ;)

I've slept surprisingly well on the plane and last night, so I'm hoping the trend continues tonight. My body feels pretty loose and my mind feels very prepared. There's another day until we play, so I'm keeping the nerves a safe distance away. Cheers to another day in Great Britain!



ALL London 7s matches will be streamed live here: www.rfu.com/womens7slive

No comments:

Post a Comment