Friday, June 27, 2014

Jersey Ceremony!



Tonight's jersey ceremony was my first 15s ceremony in over 2 years. It was an incredibly special moment filled with smiles, tears and lots of laughs. Something I love about this team is that the connections we build are forever shaping us. We grow together everyday and learn more and more about each other everyday. Today we each gave a jersey to a teammate-another way to show our connectedness and appreciation.


I received my jersey from Kimber :) It was perfect. Kimber and I have been through a lot in our relatively short history as friends & teammates and I am happy she was the one to officially welcome me onto the roster. I presented a jersey to Meya and although we have never played 15s together I am so so excited to play next to her!

Tomorrow we play against Wales..tonight we accepted the USA jersey that will outfit us through that battle. Bring it on..we're more than ready!







No comments:

Post a Comment